Thursday, June 16, 2016

So far...

So for this post I'm not following a blog prompt like the rest, but I still think this will be good.

The prompt from a few days ago was our ten favorite things. So I decided to extend that.

Favorite Male Actor: Robert Downey Jr. and Johnny Depp
Favorite Female Actress: Maggie Smith
Iron Man or Captain America? TEAM IRON MAN ALL THE WAY!!!
DC or Marvel? I can't pick one but I can say this: I despise Superman, Batman, and Spider-Man
Red or Green? Is that even a question??? GREEN.
Favorite Season: Winter


We've been working on independent projects and I decided to do and HTML5 website about Broadway because I have been obsessed with Hamilton recently, but before that I was obsessed with Matilda and before that Wicked. I really love musicals and a select few plays. I wanted to be able to inform more people about them and hope that more people will come to like musicals.

The Tony Awards were last Sunday and I was able to watch them. I have three words THEY WERE AWESOME!!!!!!! I mean Hamilton was mentioned every 5 minutes, but the other performances were really cool too. It was unfair to all other musicals because of Hamilton, but that doesn't mean they aren't great, it just means that Hamilton is just that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment